ADVERTISEMENT

11 football commits and only three 4*?

BubbaJ75

Shakes Down The Thunder
Feb 24, 2013
Not the ND I remember. Meanwhile Harbaugh is cleaning up in recruiting.

LOL. Michigan has 20 commits with eight four stars and four two stars. ND has 10 with 3 four stars and one two star. ND's average star rating is higher than Michigan's. ND's 247 Composite average star ranking is also higher than Michigan's. You really aren't very bright. Then again, that 31 - 0 ass kicking and non-bowl season you just suffered through may still have you boggled.

Reactions: irishdave2000
beach: very true; and in the end the ave RR will be in the 3.5 range;
that does not hide the fact at this point, that the current 'class elite' are not resonating with the ND message.

LOL. Michigan has 20 commits with eight four stars and four two stars. ND has 10 with 3 four stars and one two star. ND's average star rating is higher than Michigan's. ND's 247 Composite average star ranking is also higher than Michigan's. You really aren't very bright. Then again, that 31 - 0 ass kicking and non-bowl season you just suffered through may still have you boggled.
Average star ratings are for Rivals fanboys. Jelly recruiting is slipping

Not the ND I remember. Meanwhile Harbaugh is cleaning up in recruiting.
We haven't recruited four two stars in the last 10 years combined.

But more importantly, aren't you even sick of you?

I read his posts just to see if he can continue to be dumber and dumber. So far he is succeeding.

ND commits -- 11
ND commits with Michgian offers -- 5
Percent of ND class with Michigan offers -- 45%

Michigan commits -- 20
Michigan with ND offers -- 4
Percent of Michigan class with ND offers -- 20%

So we know what our coaches think about our classes currently, unfortunately for Michigan they don't agree with you.....

Hey Bubba......Pineapple shrimp, coconut shrimp, .....

I not care of about only three 4*. 2* and 3* still play great and made pick up by NFL Draft.

Hey Bubba. What do you wear in the gay parade. a dress or slacks...just curious. I heard michigan has a dress code and it is inforced..that true?

Bubba, what do you sit back and say to yourself after all of these ridiculous posts of yours? We all imagine you as a toothless, disgusting slob that doesn't shave or comb his hair...big, fat belly in a white t-shirt bellied up to a computer in his mom's basement. That very well may be you or not BUT that's who you are 'being' - is that how you see yourself as well? If not then drop the antics - actions define the person.

"Average star ratings are for Rivals fanboys. Jelly recruiting is slipping"

Yet you brought up star ratings to start this, you really are a dumbass

beach: very true; and in the end the ave RR will be in the 3.5 range;
that does not hide the fact at this point, that the current 'class elite' are not resonating with the ND message.
My observation was just general. I am sure you know more about the specifics.

^ apparently, the fans are content with 8-4 and what will be annual beatdowns by SC.

So all is well in SB.

^ apparently, the fans are content with 8-4 and what will be annual beatdowns by SC.

So all is well in SB.
During the Carroll years the SC fans though we'd never win another game in the series. Things change.

ND won against USC mainly because of the sanctions they were put on.

Thank God that Ronald Johnson dropped a sure TD in 2010 and Anthony Barr for knocking Matt Barkley out the week before ND had to play USC in 2012. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win is a win and I'll take it, but it looks like USC is back to tattooing ND again. Doubtful ND will ever beat USC like they did to us last season. That was embarrassing.

Last edited:
ND won against USC mainly because of the sanctions they were put on.

Thank God that Ronald Johnson dropped a sure TD in 2010 and Anthony Barr for knocking Matt Barkley out the week before ND had to play USC. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win is a win and I'll take it, but it looks like USC is back to tattooing ND again. Doubtful ND will ever beat USC like they did to us last season. That was embarrassing.

Don't lose heart ,end_23. The Irish are going to make you happy this year! Believe me !

Inspite of USC trouncing ,ND can bounce back by controlling the clock against teams like Clemson,USC ,etc.With Zaire's running ability and adding Folston ,Prosise ,Fuller ,the Irish can be dominant on this side of the ball especially if the offensive line jells . Some football magazines (ESPN for one. Not a big fan of ND ) don't rate our O line highly . Ohio St.,Georgia,Arkansas, have supposedly the best lines? ND line underrated ?

Another point ,I wonder if our defense will improve .Kind of fell apart with all the injuries . Day,Jones,Schmitt ,etc . Van Gorder had a year to work his system in . Think Tillery will be an impact player as a D tackle and be in the rotation with Rochell,Day ,jones Trombetti,Cage Hayes,Matuska,Okwara ,maybe Mokwuah . Two deep . And experienced .

From what I understand from some of the people on this board that follow recruiting, many of these 3 stars may become coveted 4 stars so we still have a chance to have a great recruiting season! And that's with the same guys!! Recruiting, I love it!!

ND'S line is for the most part unproven doesn't surprise me they aren't viewed preseason as a top 10 unit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT